What does SEO Mean?
SEO is the process of optimizing your website in order to help it to appear in the search engines. With SEO you increase your website visibility in the organic search engine results, getting traffic to your website.
Here I will update the most interesting and useful links which I found related to SEO(search engine optimization). I encourage you to fill out this list posting your favorite SEO links in your comments.
Use answerthepublic free tool to find out what questions and queries people are looking for on Google. This FREE tool provide an overview of the questions people are typing into search engines from their various devices.
Once you’ve found the questions that people ask about your product or service, choose the ones you want to answer.
Redirect Path – Google Chrome extension
Semrush give you the number of monthly searches for specific related keywords.
Google submit disavow file
If you believe you have a considerable number of spammy, artificial, or low-quality links pointing to your site You should submit google disavow file here.
You need to make a list of links to disavow in a text file that you will upload to Google.
How to Create and Submit a Disavow File?
Link file format:
- Specify one URL or domain to disavow per line. You cannot disavow an entire subpath, such as example.com/en/
- To disavow a domain (or subdomain) prefix it with “domain:”, for example: domain:example.com
- The file must be a text file encoded in UTF-8 or 7-bit ASCII
- The file name must end in .txt
- You can include comments for yourself by starting a line with a # mark. Any lines that begin with # will be ignored by Google.
Example of Google disavow file:
# Two pages to disavow
# One domain to disavow