Google submit disavow file
If you believe you have a considerable number of spammy, artificial, or low-quality links pointing to your site You should submit google disavow file here.
How to Use Google’s Disavow Tool Correctly?
You need to make a list of links to disavow in a text file that you will upload to Google.
How to Create and Submit a Disavow File?
Link file format:
- Specify one URL or domain to disavow per line. You cannot disavow an entire subpath, such as example.com/en/
- To disavow a domain (or subdomain) prefix it with “domain:”, for example: domain:example.com
- The file must be a text file encoded in UTF-8 or 7-bit ASCII
- The file name must end in .txt
- You can include comments for yourself by starting a line with a # mark. Any lines that begin with # will be ignored by Google.
Example of Google disavow file
# Two pages to disavow
# One domain to disavow
Does google disavow file works instantly after a file is added?
Google’s John Mueller said on Twitter that the disavow file is “processed immediately and taken into account as the URLs are recrawled”.
Hello there!I hope you find this post useful!
I'm Mihai, an online marketing specialist, very passionate about everything that means online marketing, focused on eCommerce.
If you have a collaboration proposal or need helps with your projects feel free to contact me. I will always be glad to help you!