Google Ads Fundamentals certification exam questions and answers. All questions below are from live exams.
Belinda’s boutique just started carrying 3 new designer labels. She wants to show an image ad announcing the new collections to people who are browsing websites about designer clothing. Which campaign is a good fit?
- Search Network with Display opt-in
- Search Network
- Display Network (Correct)
With a Display Network only campaign, your ads can show throughout the Google Display Network. This campaign type works by matching your ads — including text, image, rich media, and video ads — to websites and other placements, like YouTube and mobile apps, with content related to your targeting. Learn about Choosing a campaign type
You would advise a client that’s launching a new product line to advertise on the Display Network because she can:
- Reach people who are interested in similar products (Correct)
- Use text ads that encourage people to call her business
- Use text ads that encourage people to visit her website
- Reach people who are searching for her products
Target cost-per-acquisition (CPA) bidding can help drive conversions by using your conversion history and:
- Cost-per-acquisition (CPA) goals to show the optimal ad when a conversion is more likely
- Cost-per-click (CPC) goals to show the optimal ad when a conversion is more likely
- Cost-per-acquisition (CPA) goals to raise your bid when a conversion is more likely (Correct)
- Cost-per-click (CPC) goals to raise your bid when a conversion is more likely
What mean target CPA bidding?
Target CPA bidding automatically finds the optimal cost-per-click (CPC) bid for your ad each time it’s eligible to appear, based on your campaign’s history of conversions.
Target CPA bidding uses your conversion tracking data to avoid unprofitable clicks and get more conversions at a lower cost. Learn about Choosing a campaign type
A similar feature is Enhanced CPC (ECPC) which can also help you get more sales or other conversions.
Difference between Enhanced CPC (ECPC) and Target CPA
The main difference is that ECPC makes adjustments to max CPC bids that you manually set, while Target CPA automatically generates bids to try and meet your target CPA.
Which report and metric should you analyze to see how often your client’s ads are showing above search results in comparison with other advertisers?
- Top of page rate metric from the Auction insights report (Correct)
- Average position metric from the top mover report
- Ad average position metric from the paid and organic report
- Ad group data that you customize with the report editor
Top of page rate (Search campaigns only)
Top of page rate tells you how often your ad (or the ad of another participant, depending on which row you’re viewing) was shown at the top of the page, above the unpaid search results.
For example, if an advertiser had 100 impressions out of which 20 impressions appear in any of the positions above the organic search results, the top of page rate will be 20%. Learn about Choosing a campaign type
Hello there!I hope you find this post useful!
I'm Mihai, a programmer and online marketing specialist, very passionate about everything that means online marketing, focused on eCommerce.
If you have a collaboration proposal or need helps with your projects feel free to contact me. I will always be glad to help you!